Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reflections... and new plans for 2010

Hello, hello, good morning everyone!

Just woke up from my long winter nap and realised it was almost spring. I think I will try to stay awake now hoping that the weather will get warm and sunny pretty soon, so I can finally go hiking... and cycling.. and rock climbing. and traaaveling. Jupeee!

Well, actually my winter nap wasn't as long as usually this year ... I had to interrupt it for couple of weeks back in January due to my holiday in Florida and the Southern Caribbean which, by the way, was really amazing and a lot of fun! I will post some photos here pretty soon ;-))

For now, I will just comfortable sit on my sofa and and try to think about my next travel plans. Hmmmm... I would like to go somewhere veeery far and experience something veery special. But let's not get too far away from reality and start with a reflection of my journeys until now...

- across Europe (9 countries visited so far):


- around the BIG World (olala, 18 countries):

... and here it is more personal goal for 2010: let's colour these maps with at least 5 additional blue dots in 2 continents by the end of the year (just a tiny bear wish, I promise to be very brave and behave myself well in return)

No comments:

Post a Comment